I was nominated by the blogger James at https://howtobejames.wordpress.com/ .
I’ll be honest, I’m new to blogging, so I wasn’t sure what the award was at first. But basically (from my understanding) it’s an award given to small blogs (less than 200 followers) from other bloggers to recognize their work. As per Brixton’s post, “‘Liebster’ is a German word that means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. The winner is chosen and awarded at the end of each year.”
The official rules of the award are as follows:
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award logo.
2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Nominate 11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the bloggers know of their nomination!
The questions that howtobejames asked are as follows:
1. Is a hotdog a sandwich? Why or why not? It is in my mind. Meat between bread makes a sandwich.
2. What is your idea of perfect happiness? My perfect happiness would be me being able to take care of myself without burdening my family.
3. Which living person do you most admire? I don’t have any one person I admire most. All people have flaws and shortcomings. I admire many people in different ways.
4. Why did you start your blog? I made my blog because I needed an outlet without having to rely on my family.
5. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give to your 13 year old self? Honestly I would tell that kid to put down the knife and just come out. Get it over with before letting it devour the self confidence. Tell people what’s going on inside your head and don’t be afraid to stand up for yourself.
6. How do you handle setbacks? I don’t handle them well. Usually I press my thoughts down far away and refuse to acknowledge them.
7. What’s your favourite memory? My favorite memory isn’t a memory so much as a collection of feelings. I miss feeling content and comfortable. Remembering those feelings are the best memories I have.
8. What did you want to be when you grew up? Initially I wanted to be a sailor and work on restoring tall ships.
9. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you’d buy? I would buy my family a brand new house and cars. I want my parents to never worry for anything again.
10. What’s your favourite flavour of potato chips? I’m very boring I suppose. I prefer plain potato chips if I have to have them. Sweet potato are my favorite chips though.
11. Was the dress blue and black or white and gold? I have no idea lol. Part of my illnesses is that I don’t process color normally. Mostly it looked purple.
I nominate the blogs
1. Stacey https://livinglifewithmentalhealth.wordpress.com/
3. Amy https://amygamble.wordpress.com/
4. Erin https://youwillbearwitness.com/
6. Karen https://2write4health.com/
7. Lora https://jumpingraccoons.com/
9. Max https://maxthattransguy.wordpress.com/
10. Bobby Jean https://bobbyjeanc.wordpress.com/
11. Hart https://transpolar.wordpress.com/
My questions are
1. What sort of music best calms you?
2. How do you cope with loss?
3. What makes you happy no matter the occasion?
4. How do you deal with the unknown?
5. Would you be able to spend long periods of time by yourself or do you need to be around others?
6. Who has made the largest impact in your life?
7. If one thing could be changed by you in this world affecting your own life or others; what would you change?
8. Have you ever met anyone that you knew immediately would be forever in your life or heart?
9. Blogging is therapeutic in a lot of ways, do you write in any other forms (poetry, novels, etc.)?
10. What is something you could not live without?
11. Would you, if given the option, choose to rule over a nation or serve under another?